- 400 grams of Chilean salmon fillet
- Juice of 2 lemons
- Zest of one lemon
- Sea salt and pepper
- ½ red pepper and ½ green pepper, both diced
- ½ bunch of parsley, finely chopped
- 1 green onion (white part), finely sliced
- 1 tablespoon of strong mustard
- 4 tablespoons of olive oil
- Lettuce for serving
- ½ bunch of cilantro and a cup of olive oil
- Cut the salmon into small cubes
- In a bowl, combine the salmon, lemon juice, salt, and pepper
- Combine sliced green onion, diced red and green pepper, add mustard and olive oil. Mix well and keep refrigerated for 10 minutes.
- To serve, place several pieces of lettuce on each plate and serve the ceviche on top. Sprinkle with lemon zest.